Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday!

Today is Friday! But it's really like...Monday, as far as my body is concerned. I had Wednesday and Thursday off, which means I spent two days in my house, wearing the same pair of pajamas, not showering, and watching back episodes of Food Network shows on my DVR. And sometimes, these Food Network programs would make me cry. Seriously. PMS. Except not.

And then when I'm not crying about pan-seared squab, I'm playing Final Fantasy, and talking about how "this game isn't as good as all of the other games," and yet continuing to play it and get frustrated.

How I ever got someone to even remotely like me is BEYOND my comprehension.

But he does, which is some kind of miracle. And he's coming on MONDAY! I am so excitedanxiousnervousimpatient. I hope to god he gets along with my family. Because if they do not like each other, it is going to be a very long 2 months.

Actually, I have a feeling that these two months are just going to fly by. I'm still working 40 hours a week while he is here, which SUCKS and is not my first choice, but it's the only way we'll have any amount of money to do anything. Then we'll be putting around Rochester so he can mee friends/family, and then doing a few days in Niagara Falls, and hopefully St. Bonaventure, not to mention rehearsing for the new quartet...

It's gonna be crazy up in here.

In extremely unrelated news, it appears that I only upload this blog from work. My home computer sucks a big one, and when I'm home I'm either crying about beef wellington or complaining about fictional, pixelated characters, so I clearly don't have time to blog. So instead of doing my actual job, I write meaningless things and post them on the internet.

Does this mean I'm being paid to blog?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think food network shows have ever made me cry, but hey, cooking (shows) can be emotional and dramatic! Nice job blogging at work ;)... enjoy your time with Ashley!!! I'm excited for you and I miss you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honey, there's very few people in the world that don't like Ashley. :D

    You guys are going to have a blast.

    ReplyDelete